Statement of Commitment
We, the Operating Board of FremantleMedia, recognise that corruption can have a detrimental effect on society by undermining the legal system and damaging social and economic development and free and fair competition.
We are committed to carrying out our business in an honest and ethical manner which is reflected within our Values that form the foundation of our Group. We have a zero tolerance of bribery and corruption and we are committed to the following business principles:-
- To carry out our business fairly, honestly and transparently;
- To not make or receive bribes, or condone the offering of bribes on our behalf, so as to gain a business advantage;
- Avoid doing business with others who do not accept our principles and who may harm our reputation;
- Keep transparent and updated records;
- Make sure that everyone in our business knows and adheres to our principles;
- Keep our principles even when it becomes difficult.
FremantleMedia is committed to the above principles and any breach by employees will result in disciplinary action being taken, up to and including termination of employment. Similarly, any third parties working for FremantleMedia, e.g. contractors, agents or suppliers, will have the business relationship reviewed and/or terminated if they act in breach of these principles.
The Group has developed and implemented an anti-bribery programme to support our principles, including training for all relevant staff and freelancers and ensuring that our anti-corruption policies and procedures are embedded throughout the Group, accompanied by monitoring and review of the programme to ensure compliance.