FremantleMedia and its employees around the world continue to make a difference in their local communities and support a range of charities through TV productions and other activities.
Recent highlights include:
• The X Factor Australia raised over A$500,000 for charity through a contestants’ charity single and concert.
• Grundy UFA worked with public health organisations in Germany to raise awareness about Alzheimer’s following a related storyline in the daily drama Verbotene Liebe.
• FremantleMedia Finland’s Idols teams visited Haiti and the Democratic Republic of the Congo to gather footage for the Idols Gives Back charity gala event, which raised valuable funds and resulted in 3,000 new donors.
• Ludia made food donations to a non-profit organization that helps women in difficult circumstances.
• UK employees helped make-over Newham City Farm, managed by a charity that provides essential support to disadvantaged adults and children in London.
• FremantleMedia production companies around the world regularly raise money for good causes through special charity editions of their shows.