We’re always looking for new ways to help protect our environment in our day-to-day business and our environmental policy is underpinned by the following:
- Enhancing environmental awareness among FremantleMedia employees and motivating them to act in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Periodically reviewing our environmental policy and practices in order to improve operational and environmental performance.
- Engaging in responsible environmental behaviour by employees at all levels and encouraging them to continously improve and aim beyond minimum requirements.
- In our internal purchasing, looking for environmentally friendly products.
- Proactive measures to reduce, prevent or eliminate pollution.
ISO 14001 Accreditation
FremantleMedia’s Central London headquarters has been awarded environmental accreditation, ISO 14001, by government body, International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO).
The certificate is part of a series of international standards on environmental management and is awarded to businesses that have made a proven effort to reduce their carbon footprint and decrease the pollution and waste they produce.
The award of the ISO 14001 makes a powerful statement about FremantleMedia‘s environmental credentials, illustrates that the company is a committed corporate citizen and that reducing environmental impact is high on the agenda.
In addition, our UK production company, FremantleMedia UK has been rewarded with a coveted Gold award at the Green 500 awards in both 2009 and 2010 for the way is company helping to cut carbon emissions.